The UMATI Professional is a safe and painless physiotherapeutic instrument that can help reduce wrinkles, eliminate fatigue and tension and improve overall health and well-being.
Signs of ageing are most noticeable on the face. However, the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines or puffiness is not only due to skin ageing. This is a consequence of many-sided problems such as muscle tension, poor blood circulation, age-related changes in the bones of the skull, facial expressions and incorrect posture. The older we get, the more the facial muscles weaken, they lose volume and elasticity, the fat layer decreases and the outer layer of the dermis becomes thinner.
On the other hand, a sedentary lifestyle, stress and numerous commitments cause hypertonia (excessive tension) of the muscles of the face and neck, which does not disappear even during sleep. At the same time, when these muscles are overstrained, blood circulation is disturbed. Our skin cells receive fewer nutrients and less oxygen, causing the skin to age faster. Muscle hypertension also interferes with venous drainage and lymphatic drainage, which contributes to the appearance of oedema and other problems. Eyebrows and forehead lower, wrinkles form on the eyelids, the lines of the nasolabial triangle deepen, a double chin is formed, the facial contour becomes heavier and less pronounced.
With the UMATI and the special tapping technique, you can act upon both the superficial and deep layers of the dermis as well as the muscle tissue, thus improving the condition of the skin and muscles, the blood circulation, and the venous drainage. The UMATI has a more intensive and deeper effect on the skin and muscles than any manual facial massage.
The UMATI can also be used in wellness treatment, which is carried out by the cosmetician and/or the wellness therapist, as an accompaniment to or as a substitute for the classic body massage. Popular wellness massages, such as the classic full body massage or the hot stone massage, can be supplemented and expanded by the UMATI method. In addition to the classic massage experience, you can offer your clients a further sensory and sound experience that prepares the body ideally for the following massage or rounds up a body massage with a holistic, deep-acting completion.
THE RESULT OF APPLYING UMATI
- REDUCTION OF WRINKLES AND FINE LINES, REFINEMENT OF THE PORES
- IMPROVEMENT OF BLOOD CIRCULATION, VENOUS BLOOD AND LYMPH DRAINAGE
- ELIMINATION OF PUFFINESS, LIFTING EFFECT, SATURATION OF THE SKIN WITH OXYGEN AND NUTRIENTS
- IMPROVEMENT OF THE COMPLEXION AND SKIN TURGOR, NATURAL LIFTING OF THE FACIAL CONTOUR
- SLOWING DOWN THE AGEING PROCESS OF THE SKIN
- IMPROVEMENT OF HAIR CONDITION AND GROWTH
- RELIEF OF TENSION, RELAXATION OF THE FACIAL MUSCLES, NECK AND DÉCOLLETÉ
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Der UMATI darf bei folgenden Erscheinungsbildern nicht angewandt werden:
- INFLAMMATORY PROCESSES IN THE FACE, NECK AND HEAD AREA
- FEVER AND COLDS
- VARIOUS SKIN RASHES (HERPES, ACNE)
- ANY KIND OF INJURIES (WOUNDS, SCRATCHES, BURNS)
- RECENT COSMETOLOGICAL TREATMENTS (SKIN CLEANSING, PEELING)
- III. STAGE OF HYPERTENSION OR CARDIOVASCULAR FAILURE
- A LARGE NUMBER OF MOLES IN THE FACE
- THE PRESENCE OF COUPEROSE AND FRAGILE VESSELS
- POSTOPERATIVE PERIOD
Acute states cannot and should not be treated with the UMATI. In case of acute medical conditions, consult a doctor.
SEMINARS AND WEBINARS
Learn more about UMATI in practice application. We offer seminars where you can see the therapy instrument in action and try it out. Convince yourself of UMATI!